The camp has several facilities and services to ensure you have a comfortable stay. These include two bars, a main dinning room, an open-air dinning area and tree house coffee deck. Also available is a video room, guest lecture facilities, swimming pool and curio shop. A fleet of four-wheel drive vehicles with expert drivers is available at the camp. The camp has a resident nurse and medical clinic. Power is supplied by generator from 5.00am to 9.00am, 12.00pm to 3.00pm, and from 6.00pm to 12.00am.
New additions at Fig Tree Camp include new conference rooms, driver/guide accommodation and a new dinning area overlooking the Talek River.
- Game drives: - The Camp has a fleet of 4 wheel vehicles with driver guides and is able to offer game drives for clients. The Camp also organizes "fly in" packages from Nairobi and Mombasa.
- Guest lectures – Our local naturalist is available to give guest free lectures and slide presentations on the Masai Mara. Local Masai dancers also entertain clients in the evening.
- Game Walks – For a small charge, Masai Morans are available to take clients on game walks allowing them to walk freely enjoying the openness and beauty of the park.
- Champagne Bush Dinners – Only from Fig Tree Camp can one enjoy the special experience of moonlight "Champagne Bush Dinners". This excursion involves a Night Game drive and a barbecue dinner on the Mara plains.
- Balloon Safaris – Based at the Fig Tree Camp is Adventures Aloft with daily Balloon departures. There is little to beat the bird's eye view of the Masai Mara. To top of this special occasion, a full Champagne breakfast complete with open bar is organized on the landing site to celebrate the flight.